Brochures are a key element of a marketing campaign, as they serve as a constant sales tool for your company. There isn’t a better way to highlight the essentials of your business!
- Select a folding option that will best fit your design. Make sure each panel is clear and easy to follow – separate different topics onto their own panels for a smoother flow.
- We do not recommend crossover text and/or images for the Closed Gate Fold. Due to a slight gap between the far left and far right panels, text and/or images will not meet.
- The Half Fold then Half Fold is an 8-page fold, and the Half Fold then Tri-Fold is a 12-page fold.
- Choose one of our glossy stocks for a beautiful shine, the 70 lb. Opaque Smooth White for a textured look, or one of our Matte stocks for a more subdued and vintage look.
- Due to the fact that we print in large volumes, different paper types may have different quantity options
- Aqueous coating will be applied to 250+ quantity orders printed on 80 lb. Gloss Book, 100 lb. Gloss Book, or 100 lb. Gloss Cover paper stocks.
- Quantities of 100 and fewer printed on 80 lb. Gloss Book, 100 lb. Gloss Book, or 100 lb. Gloss Cover paper stocks will be printed digitally with no coating.